Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Time for Everything!

Welcome! I decided to start this blog for fun and to keep up with everyone across the country- moving to Southern California from the midwest means I left a lot of very important people still there!

I'm sure the content of this blog will change over time, but for now it will simply be a fun way to keep my loved ones informed of the happenings in my life.

So lets start with today- what a true test of my will power! I love dogs and have always had dogs at home ever since I can remember. I've been looking around online at dogs, mostly just for fun and probably to tempt myself a little bit, but I know that right now I just can't take care of one properly with a full time job. Well, today I met the cutest most lovable little puppy that needed a home- and I walked away!! Ugh, when I put it like that it sounds horrible! But truth be told, that puppy is better off with someone who can play all day and take the time to properly train him. So I walked away knowing that he'll be in a great loving home soon.

Oh the life of a young professional trying to make do with very little!

I'm really looking forward to being home for Christmas- such a special time with family and friends. Although the time wont be long enough, it will be great. Living in warm, sunny California, we don't really feel like its Christmas because there's no snow and its definitely not cold! But the decorations are up and the town does some neat things for the Holidays- the boat parade of lights is pretty cool and very different from anything I'd see in Illinois! We might even get a tree to put up this year!

Well, this was my first post- we'll see what happens from here!

Keep dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment